To be a welcoming family of developing Christians, engaging with the community and striving for the glory of God.
We will achieve this by;
1. Continuously striving to ensure our worship, structures and programmes are the best we can make them, involving all stakeholders, and remaining appropriate to our times, yet within faithfulness to the tradition.
2. Constantly looking for, implementing and improving our opportunities for personal growth and leadership development, in particular through courses and home groups.
3. Engaging within this family as well as the greater community in which we live, being open to opportunities to show compassion and sacrificial love.
4. Through warmth of personal approach and effective communication, ensuring that all who come into contact with our family, experience a sincere invitation to be part of it.
5. As a parish of three congregations, respecting the individuality of each while working together with mutual understanding.